Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Required to Record the mobile calls on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkelvin02

Hi Exports,

I required recording all the calls coming to me and one of my friend in a separate PC/Mobile. But the caller must not know the call is being recording somewhere.

The real reason is, we are getting threatening from someone. So if I record all the conversation it will be useful to prove we are innocent.

Pls tell me how to do. Also if possible to record the conversation of opposite person mobile calls also will be very good. We can know what their real intention to threaten us.

Many Thanks. Kelvin.

The mobile operator may be able to help you. They can record calls to a given cellphone number. You will likely need a court order to get them to do it.

If your phone has a phone/Mic jack you could put a 'Y' cable adaptor. Connect one of 'Y' branches to normal earpiece/mic and other to PC audo jack for recording (or use a small voice recorder).

Other then that, if your phone has BlueTooth, you could use a BlueTooth USB module into PC. You would have to use headset connected to PC for conversation.

Last edited:
Hi.

Thanks for your reply. I have BlueTooth in my mobile. I wish to use the same to connecto to my system and record the conversation.

Can you please provide me any more information on this concepts and articles.

Many Thanks. Kelvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back