Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF FSK system,help plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antenna

Hi,
The 102 is quite user friendly. We normally put in a 6.5" wire for over 200mtrs range. or a coil as shown in pic. for some 150mtrs range. It has a built in ant tuner...but some fine tuning will give better range.

Attachments

• tx102e1.jpg
    tx102e1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 137
Hi DOCeL,
I am using MICREL chip for the first time. And its functioning properly for ON/OFF operation. But I want RF comminication through PC. It is giving me a problem. I have connected MAX232 IC for CMOS to TTL conversion. I think the problem is BAUDRATE .

Please Help me with this.

With the Best Regards,
Yogesh Sharma

yogesharmaz said:
Hi DOCeL,
I am using MICREL chip for the first time. And its functioning properly for ON/OFF operation. But I want RF comminication through PC. It is giving me a problem. I have connected MAX232 IC for CMOS to TTL conversion. I think the problem is BAUDRATE .

Please Help me with this.

Try reading my PIC RF tutorial, it will explain why you can't get it to work!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back