Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Secure electronic hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiring has to look nice or rather be neat because even on a bread board its a mare to trace a fault, plus you get stray signals etc. I also do it neat because I like cutting cable ties (dont ask, I dont know). Its hard to have a stab in this thread as there is little info. Just how important is it to know? how much money and what lengths are they prepared to go to?
Plus its got to be balanced, the more value in breaking into the system the more likely someone will try. Where we lived in devon it was a tiny village with one bank, someone used a huge digger they had stolen to rip the cash machine out the wall of the bank during the daytime! A bit stupid as they did it on a market day and the machine was always empty by 11am on market days ;). So straight away people knew they wernt from the area, they also parked there real car near to where they stole the tractor!!!
Dad says I would be a rubbish criminal as I would want to sweep the dust and bricks up before I went lol

Welcome back ghostie.
Hows your old man?

Thanks DP, he isnt great. His brain is pretty fried these days, really bad memory problems. But some days he is like he used to be! I like those days as I get a chance to learn stuff from him in the lab, he dosnt really work these days and I think that gets him down when he is aware enough to notice lol.

I'm getting that way myself, in another 30 years you'll know what I mean.

Another 60 ;), I am staying away from girls!! so a happy and long life ahead :p. and NO WAY will I be having kids! I know what I cost so kids are way to expensive.
On his good days he says its woman nagging that mushed his brain, then my uncle tells me stories about my dads younger wild days........... So to be safe drugs,drink and women are off the menu (I reserve the right to go back on the woman thing, I just wont get married)

Staying off drink, drugs and fags is a really good idea ghostie, I dont do them and I'm proud of it.

I said I wouldnt get married but I did, there are some girls out there worth it.

Staying off drink, drugs and fags is a really good idea ghostie, I dont do them and I'm proud of it.

I said I wouldnt get married but I did, there are some girls out there worth it.
Yeah but they wanna mess with your shed and would rather buy food than new scope probes! I am not saying I wouldnt, I am just saying she would have to have her priorities right thats all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back