Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Self In boost topology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using Pspice, what is diffrent between LT and Pspice?
Pspice and LTspice are both analog circuit simulators using a Spice based engine. Pspice is widely used commercially and has more bells and whistles but is not free. LTspice is one of the best free Spice programs and thus used by many hobbiests.

Hi ,guys
My circuit works now! With a EI3026 core and about 1 mil airgap and 20uh. I have 3.8A with 23v at output :D thanks to all.

Another action is the efficiency I am trying to design a current transformer but i`m zero at it! :D and need your help about core size and other parameters for CT

Last edited:
I agree with you simonramble. The Flyback Converter is the isolated version of the buckboost topology, while the Boost Converter is just the circuit we are dealing with here. The Buck Forward is the one of the several isolated versions of the buck topology and is very different from the other two.

Any magnetic piece handling significant DC current needs to be wound on a low permeability core, which is often achieved by gapping a higher perm core. A ferrite would need to be gapped for this application, though a molypermalloy powder (MPP) or powdered iron (from Micrometals, e.g.) core might be found that would do the trick without a gap. These are cheap toroids and yield a simple, neat magnetic piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back