Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

similar to clap on clap off need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about now. I really appreciate all your patience and help in this matter.

Attachments

• tracey.jpg
    tracey.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 132
Your circuit is getting better and is nearly ready to work.
The battery is connected instead of a microphone. Use the signal generator at the input and put the battery at the very top line of the schematic.

Okay i did that but its telling me that i have a error to voltage sources in parallel

Attachments

• tracey2.jpg
    tracey2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Traceyhardy said:
Okay i did that but its telling me that i have a error to voltage sources in parallel
You have two batteries in parallel. Only one of them should be there.
Also there is a box that I don't know what it is.

Attachments

• tracey2.PNG
    tracey2.PNG
    127.2 KB · Views: 133
Yes! it did work.. just one question.. do i have my oscilloscope connected correctly

Attachments

• tracey3.jpg
    tracey3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 132
Thank you so much for your help. I don't think i would have got it done anytime soon without u. Know I just have to figure out my componet values. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back