Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

solar mobile charger using LED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, i want a complete project work on solar mobile phone charger using light emitting diode.

Welcome, Aghogho Iguvwese!
I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Could you possibly rephrase the question?
Der Strom

A low power solar panel will deliver more power than 1,800 LEDs to charge your mobile phone battery.

Boncuk

A low power solar panel will deliver more power than 1,800 LEDs to charge your mobile phone battery.

Boncuk

Oh, so are you trying to use LEDs in reverse? I've heard that it's possible, but not very viable. I recommend you use Boncuk's idea, instead. Good luck!
Der Strom

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back