SOLUTIONS TO pulse,digital,..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherek61

hi
Could anybody say me where i can find solution of "pulse,digital and swiching waveforms" by 'jacob millman' and 'herbert taub'
tnx

He doesn't want the book -- he wants the solutions to the exercises. I have one but I'm not willing to part with it.

Look. I have it, it's mine, and I'm not going to send it to you under any conceivable circumstances. So quit yer beggin', get off your knees, and state the problem you are having trouble with. Show us your work and we just might point you in the right direction.

i dont want it for my h.w,cause we must solve only a few of them.and everyone have those answer.i want to solve all of it for my exam and look in solution and if i solve uncorrectly i found out why

I wonder if he is using the **broken link removed**. I also have the 1965 edition - in fact, the year I took the class, it was still at the printer's when class started. We had to wait several weeks for it. It is a great book, but it does have some obsolete stuff in it, IIRC. A revision would seem to be useful and welcome.

When I took the class we had a lab where we built each circuit with both vacuum tubes, and those new fangled tranistors: just in case they might happen to catch on. We used 12AT7 dual triodes, 2N3904, and 2N3906 transistors.

My all time favorite obsolete circuit is the blocking oscillator. That's a clever circuit if ever there was one. Close behind is vacuum tube bi-stable multivibrator (aka Flip-Flop). Logic High was 300 VDC and logic low was GND. Rise and fall times were a zippy(for 1967) 7 ns.

An interesting observation from my lab notebook is the presence of a plateu on the rising edge of the flip-flop output similar to the one you see on a FET input when switching the gate. A grid and a gate look like capacitative loads.

Papabravo said:
Close behind is vacuum tube bi-stable multivibrator (aka Flip-Flop). Logic High was 300 VDC and logic low was GND. Rise and fall times were a zippy(for 1967) 7 ns.
Presumably you meant to say 7uS? 7ns would require over 400mA into 10pF. That seems pretty high for a vacuum tube, especially considering the Miller effect you mentioned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…