Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stereo Micromitter needs a boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
ritchie1 said:
Can anyone help me with a simple redisgn of the circuit in this link.

https://electronics-diy.com/schematics/BH1417_fm_transmitter.htm

I have built the unit as a inear monitor system for stage work, but have found it does not quite have the coverage needed to cover all members on the stage.

I am probably getting about 1/2 the coverage that I need.

For a start have you removed the attenuator on the output?, it's designed to keep it legal in Australia - so removing it will make it illegal (it's already illegal in the UK!).

have tried this

I just tried this and have found that this has helped but, on further checking and going over the setup proceedure I have found that the maximum I can get out of TP1 is 0.76 votls dc and not the stated 2 volt.

any ideas?

the other thing I am not sure of is the 68nh and 680nh coils, the ones supplied are surface mount, and bloody microscopic. but I don't think that would affect TP1 test.

ritchie1 said:
I just tried this and have found that this has helped but, on further checking and going over the setup proceedure I have found that the maximum I can get out of TP1 is 0.76 votls dc and not the stated 2 volt.

any ideas?
Does your voltmeter have a high input resistance?
Does the DC voltage at TP1 rise and fall as L1 is adjusted?
Are the switches set to a frequency in the chart?

micromitter

Multimeter has high input resistance, and by turning L1 adjusts from 0.43 to around 0.77 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back