Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

still here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not mean to upset you in any way.

Edit. I really screwed up this reply. I'm retarded. Pretty retarded...LOL
Dont worry about it, we all have off days. No offense was taken and I assumed you were having a stress day ;)

My mind runs at 100 mph...
LG, just crank it up to 110mph for the exams (you might need a heatsink cap):

upload_2016-4-10_8-53-13.png

Artistic critiques unnecessary...

Must have been thinking about becoming a politician, though one of ours isnt sleeping so well at mo ;). Not that you would know by watching the news

David Cameron and his fathers (Ian Cameron) offshore accounts that he repeatedly lied about? which he inherited 300k from, which happens to be right under the inheritance tax at the time while his father who had a net worth of 10 million according to Forbes happend to disappear or probably laying around in some tax haven in a trust fund that Cameron has shares in?
This guy should resign already but hey he goes another slimy conservative takes over or labour come in , they're just another side to to the coin. Same old. Same old.

We dont do politics here, but I was referring to the massive protest at downing street yesterday that barely got mentioned on UK news, or the petition on UK parliament under 24 hrs old and already at 120,000 signatures.

I dont have a dog in the fight as I am not old enough to vote, but in my young and very limited experience I have formed the following view on politics........

Who ever you vote for is going to S crew you, so the choice is about voting for who will or will not s crew you, but rather voting for the person who is going to s crew you in your preferred method.
But politicians are like priest are a good thing, ultimately they offer protection, as I see it if i get sent to hell i want be able to get near enough to fire for all the politicians to get warm, let alone burnt! so they do serve a purpose.

I think the bigger the question is why in the year the BBC charter is being renewed did they hardly mention something that was clearly a large story? they increasingly and worryingly look less and less impartial. I think its time to make them commercial.
Anyway while politics interest me, i no longer have a preference to any particular form of s crewing, since none of them use lube its gonna be painful which ever party you choose ;)

Getting paid to mess with electronics and have so much fun just seems wrong :D.
Yup - it is a lot of hard work but now and again you get a bit of time to do some of the more enjoyable stuff.

I've got a bit of kit to make tomorrow morning in < 2 hours for something I've never seen before to interface with a customers machine which they aren't sure what kind of input it will take and an input signal which could be between 0.1 and 90v and a frequency of 1 to 6000Hz ...... oh and I can only use components which are in our component drawers as the whole lot has to be up and running before lunchtime.

My afternoon will probably be spent drenched in petrol changing thousands of £ worth of kit on a conditioning system.

Any spare time will be spent continuing to design a high speed multichannel data acquisition system or maybe some kind of emulation card for the rigs we work on.

Never a dull moment :D

Yup - it is a lot of hard work but now and again you get a bit of time to do some of the more enjoyable stuff.

I've got a bit of kit to make tomorrow morning in < 2 hours for something I've never seen before to interface with a customers machine which they aren't sure what kind of input it will take and an input signal which could be between 0.1 and 90v and a frequency of 1 to 6000Hz ...... oh and I can only use components which are in our component drawers as the whole lot has to be up and running before lunchtime.

My afternoon will probably be spent drenched in petrol changing thousands of £ worth of kit on a conditioning system.

Any spare time will be spent continuing to design a high speed multichannel data acquisition system or maybe some kind of emulation card for the rigs we work on.

Never a dull moment :D
AND they pay you as well???? Man some people just get lucky :D

Yup the fun jobs are out there - you just have to bide your time and get some experience sometimes :)

On another note, I'm useless at exams. I normally freeze and spend the first half panicking. I thought I'd be over it at the ripe old age of fourty *cough* something but when I went back to college a year and a half ago I had the same issue - the first ten minutes were spent wondering if I'd spelled my name correctly .........

Yup the fun jobs are out there - you just have to bide your time and get some experience sometimes :)

On another note, I'm useless at exams. I normally freeze and spend the first half panicking. I thought I'd be over it at the ripe old age of fourty *cough* something but when I went back to college a year and a half ago I had the same issue - the first ten minutes were spent wondering if I'd spelled my name correctly .........
At least you could remember it!! I freeze for the first hour and I am frantic for the second :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back