Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tests in project plan....

Status
Not open for further replies.

elec123

Hi,

I'm learning the skill of writing an effective project plan..

The mini project is a burgular alarm with a simple design of an oscillator,buffer amplifier,transmitter/receiver,bandpass filter,mixer - multiplier,lowpass filter,detector & latch and alarm.

In the plan i have to say what A.C tests and D.C tests i shall make on each section,

Obviously in one section, one of the tests may not be needed e.g no D.C tests when using op-amps.....

If someone could quickly give examples of each test that would be greatly appreciated (especially the A.C tests)....

Thanks

your question is not very plain. what kind of AC/DC tessts do you wish to perform what is you rend goal just make the test or tell how you did the test. you are very vague in your question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back