Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Three Port optical Isolation amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree as indicated in #10,#11

The gain of the AD620 is set at ~2000 by the 47 Ohm resistor. If you have ~6VDC at its output that is because the CA3140 has an input offset voltage of ~6/2000 = 3mV.

Thanks. But with 47 ohms, the gain of the AD620ANZ is 1052 approximately. From the data sheet

Thanks gentle individuals for your contributions. I am very grateful!

I have another question and this time it is about the cascaded system (V-F converter + optocoupler + F-V converter + a noninverting amplifier - gain of 2, + a lowpass filter).

This is what I had when I applied dc offset to my system so as to check its linearity:
upload_2015-3-17_21-48-29.png

However, by the time I include AC signal, I got this kind of response:

upload_2015-3-17_21-49-36.png

The above frequency response should resemble a low pass filter. I do not know why I am having such response. Thanks in advance for your feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back