Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to decide (digital recorders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzak

Sup. I am in need of OPINIONS on which of these I should go with for buying.

Amazon.com: Olympus VN4100 Digital Voice Recorder: Electronics

Amazon.com: Sony ICD-B500 Digital Voice Recorder with 256 MB Built-in Flash Memory: Electronics

I have Windows XP, and am looking to upload the recordings to my own harddrive (i'm assuming these are USB connected?) As for what I'd like to record and where the opinions come in, I need the best choice for ... a rather large, enclosed area where the noises do reach all around including to the people in the back (I ask this because I will be one of the people in the back) and am looking to get the best quality from the back, ie the one that might pick it all up better. $40s my limit and sadly there aren't too many of these on amazon. (unless a used one wouldn't be bad, in which case, I am also open to recommendations)

Thaanks. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back