Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Update on Is-It-An-Isolation-Transformer-Gate scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakerguy

Allied accepted return of the item and issued a full refund of item cost + sales tax, but did not reimburse any shipping. This is pretty much what I expected would happen. It wasn't a joy dealing with their customer service department.

For anyone buying high-dollar equipment, I would highly suggest Techni-Tool. I have had overwhelmingly positive experiences with them and love my local rep. They will readily wheel and deal with you on pricing and the customer support is extremely fast and responsive. My price inquiries and dealings with Holly usually get responses within the hour and always before the end of business that day.

Last edited:
Allied accepted return of the item and issued a full refund of item cost + sales tax, but did not reimburse any shipping. This is pretty much what I expected would happen. It wasn't a joy dealing with their customer service department.

To be fair, you ordered the wrong thing - it wasn't what you thought it was - you need to be more careful ordering such items.

I agree. I think the data sheet was unclear, but I knew it might not be what I needed before ordering. Still, there was no excuse for impolite customer service when I was dealing with them reasonably and in a professional manner.

There's also the issue that the it was damaged which could be the shipping company's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back