Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USART using P16F873A

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjecterF

:? I'm doing a program of the USART using the P16F873A. This communication is just between the same two chips. Could some one please tell me some important points that I should notice about when I writing the program? Appreciate.

ProjecterF said:
:? I'm doing a program of the USART using the P16F873A. This communication is just between the same two chips. Could some one please tell me some important points that I should notice about when I writing the program? Appreciate.

Check my PIC tutorials!.

I recommend that you read the datasheet's instructions regarding the USART and that you follow them to the letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back