Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WANT TO MAKE SEMESTER PROJECT OF digtal logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hforhotmail

can some one help me ,i want to make a semester project of DIGITAL LOGIC DESIGN.I thought to make brick game using intel 4004 but i cant understand how.
OR ANY DUDE HAVING ANY OTHER IDEA FOR SEMESTER PROJECT

hforhotmail said:
can some one help me ,i want to make a semester project of DIGITAL LOGIC DESIGN.I thought to make brick game using intel 4004 but i cant understand how.

Wikipedia said:
The Intel 4004 is a 4-bit central processing unit (CPU) released by Intel Corporation in 1971. Intel purports it is the world's first commercial microprocessor.

If you can even find a 4004 these days, why would you want to use a CPU which is nearly forty years old?
Does this project have anything to do with Industrial Archeology?

JimB

hforhotmail said:

What school is it for and how many semesters have you studied there?

hforhotmail said:
If you have any Intel 4004s then please send me them, I'll happily pay you for shipping.

Who is teaching you to use the 4004? Are they like 100+ Years old? Can they even walk? Use a PIC for goodness sakes :D

Krumlink said:
Who is teaching you to use the 4004? Are they like 100+ Years old? Can they even walk? Use a PIC for goodness sakes :D

Yeah one of the original astronauts from Apollo 13,Jack Swigert, teaches ECE 533: Obsolescent Electrical Engineering Tehcnology with a graduate project in ancient Jerusalem.

Its 0 credit hours, but with the project its counts as ywo credit hours of internship experience. I had to take it because there was noting else offered.

VLSI suxx. And i don't care about speech processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back