Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where have I been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I see the Space Shuttle's tool kit burn as it enters the atmosphere next year.

Just joking? Or is it supposed to re-enter over canada? Wouldn't think that would be very easy to see.

On the news last night there was a guy who calculated the orbit of the tool kit then saw it go by. He is also waiting to see it burn when it enters the atmosphere.

They don't know yet where the tool kit will enter the atmosphere.

I saw that on the news too. Seems so small that unless it re-enters at night, it won't be visible.:confused: I would think the orbit of it would be easy to calculate since the speed should be known? But is there any way to know how fast its sinking back to earth? I really don't know anything about this stuff, maybe someone here does?

On the news last night there was a guy who calculated the orbit of the tool kit then saw it go by. He is also waiting to see it burn when it enters the atmosphere.

They don't know yet where the tool kit will enter the atmosphere.

I think should should stick to the tools she's good with, like spatulas and egg beaters.

Is it OK to have sex with someone elses wife?:D

JimB
Heck, as long as it's not with my wife... go for it then.

Heck, as long as it's not with my wife... go for it then.

We have seen pictures of your wife on myspace. I think your safe...:D
Just kidding big guy...:p

Glad to hear everything went okay. Little disturbed to find out that blind people are allowed to drive in Canada, guess that explains why you guys drive so slowly in Florida...

Driving blind? No problem here, as long as you make sure to put white canes on both front fenders. :p

The people in Hongcouver can't see and can't drive anyway. They cheated the vision and driver's tests and got their licence from another Hong.

The people in Hongcouver can't see and can't drive anyway. They cheated the vision and driver's tests and got their licence from another Hong.

Well that covers Richmond, and why the average speed there is only 20km/hr. :p

I used to have respect for truck drivers before I moved to Vancouver. I don't know how they, or if they, got their licenses here.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back