Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Display TFT ST7789 (OshonSoft Basic).

DogFlu66

I leave the library to use ST7789 TFT display, I have translated one that is in C language. But unfortunately I have not been able to get it to work yet. I leave the files in case someone with more experience with these displays can review it.

Attachments

• Main_ST7789.bas
    1.5 KB · Views: 75
  • ST7789_240X240.bas
    15 KB · Views: 75
  • _SPI_Library.bas
    6 KB · Views: 74
  • _Pic18F26K22Library.bas
    46.4 KB · Views: 75
  • _SetUpAmicus18.bas
    2.9 KB · Views: 72
Hi,
We now have a TFT test rig :)
No hurry!
C

Attachments

• TEST rig.jpg
    TEST rig.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 30
Still extreme at work!! I have an ST7735 and a ST7789 and a IL9431. I will do all three once I get a break.

Unfortunately Work puts food on MY table and new shoes and handbags for the missus. LOL..

This is the corrected SPI library that is currently used (MSSP1 module), I leave it in case you don't want to start from scratch.

Example: Call _SPI1_Init(_SPI_MODE0, _SPI_MASTER_SPEED1 | _SPI_ENABLE) 'CLK 4Mhz (64mHZ)

And of course use the latest version of the IDE which has important improvements.

Attachments

• _SPI_Library.bas
    5.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back