Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle Cad Light Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbu

I downloaded Eagle Cad Light version 4.16 and when I opened the zipped file I thought I'd get some program to load the program. But... all it seems I got was a bunch of html files etc. So how do I load or run the program? I can't seem to find anything about it on their site. :confused:

Any help would be appreciated!

When you open from the icon, locate the file labeled "bin". Click on that, authorize, and eagle will open.

AllVol said:
When you open from the icon, locate the file labeled "bin". Click on that, authorize, and eagle will open.

Thanks for the help!

Maybe I downloaded the wrong file... I can't find any file labeled "bin". Is there something on their site that tells one what to do? I've looked and just can't seem to find anything!:confused:

justDIY,

Okay! That makes more sense...I'll give that a try!

Thanks for your help and time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back