Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

1) The sofa needs to be tipped to level over the railing. It will extend way out over the street.
2) Now they will find out the sofa is too wide to fit through the door.
3) Hold the sofa in this position while we argue about the small door.

1) The sofa needs to be tipped to level over the railing. It will extend way out over the street.
2) Now they will find out the sofa is too wide to fit through the door.
3) Hold the sofa in this position while we argue about the small door.

Oh no

Not this too. Supposed to be a simple little funny photo found on the NET ...
LOL....it has become complicated now....

Thank heavens we don't do Technical stuff.

I am so glad I only know how to cook. No sofa's and stuff for me.

Just good food. That I burn...and then eat....anyway..

Now what??...LOL

And then of course...this one. WOW. I believe they are Mother and Daughter.

Awesome stuff.

I got this from FaceBook......lot's of Guys think she is the "perfect Wife"...will not work for me unless I behave 24/7....and lo and behold...I am not capable of that...I have to be naughty where I can....no rolling pins for her when she is cross...no words either...silence and...well I wake up in the Morning with a sore head...because she shut my mouth and all down..

Hectic. Could be painfull though :wideyed:

Last edited:
More like a dance class :D

Kata's have never impressed me much, but she's entertaining to watch.

LoL..at least you are here Nigel. I found both Video's amazing.....that little 9 Year old would kill me with her first kick.

A very sobering thought for me :wideyed:

Regards,
tvtech

Cowboybob, I was going to add another stupid funny picture. After watching you video I won't.
I have stopped giving money to a church. I now carry (the price of a meal) in my pocked. I like seeing where the money goes.
Thanks for the video.

Ron...it's not sooo bad. CBB re-posted my Video :)

I admit I had wet eyes (nobody could see me) when I watched it.....

Stay well Guys,
tvtech

Now the stupid funny picture. University student parking. Music department. Not the engineering department.
upload_2014-7-30_13-20-48.png

And now...

What is that....lost the plot here.

Red car on roof :wideyed::wideyed:

Regards,
tvtech

Umm.

You OK Ron. Just checking. tvtech here.

like checking :)

And so on...etc,etc.

IMHO I have to share this song with members here...it's not funny or anything, just probably the finest rock and roll song to come out of Africa.
I went to their live concert in Johannesburg around 1986..87 maybe. In a smallish pub in Rosebank....

The most awesome thing was the lead guitarist and his 100 foot lead playing his guitar next to your table....while you are drinking/eating and enjoying yourself. The very best of the best.

Links here: http://www.rock.co.za/files/sweatband.html
and the song here:

Please read the comments....ah the days :)

Latest threads

Back