Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

hill_pool1.jpg
A old guy near me has his grandkids visiting and they needed a place to cool off in the Oregon summer heat.

Ronsimpson said:
how much a pick up truck full of water weights
I think you mean weighs rather than weights.

This caused me a lot of confusion as there is a company called Water Weights,
look here: **broken link removed**

It makes you wonder at first when you are driving along the road behind a small pick-up truck with a sign on the back saying "This truck can carry 100 tonnes".
ie, the empty water weight bags.

Back to your original question, a cubic metre of water weighs one tonne, and the pick-up in NSASpooks picture looks quite low at the back end.
Look how the wheels are well up into the wheel arches.

JimB

^^^ Reminds me of my thread I started this last Weekend...

Quiet instead of quite....I have always have problems with those two. It's been a thing since Primary School. I always get them mixed up :wideyed:.
A tvtech thing...luckily Matt fixed it for me :)

Regards,
tvtech

Reporter at 31:38: "But computers then won't be computers, they will be stereos and radios and TVs"
Steve Jobs: "No, I think they will be just computers. Just like your phone isn't your television set. Just like your toaster isn't your radio".

Bit of a long one here, but worth the read.

a_746_20140804104736.jpg
a_746_20140804104751.jpg

^^LOL Clyde

Happened to me as a student....also too much Tequila has that nasty habit of letting you sit comfortably on your Bar stool...but when you get off it you have no legs.....

Regards,
tvtech

1467571913.jpg

<Mod edit: Censored>

Last edited by a moderator:
Just makes you wonder what Violet decided..

Latest threads

Back