Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

This gave me a good laugh, Rowan Atkinson as a singer who has to make up the words, in German.

JimB

LOL :D

Talk about using every German word you have ever heard of to complete the Anthem :)

Priceless stuff :woot:

Regards,
tvtech

23poggi-locher-slide-TRWQ-jumbo.jpg

"How to Beat a Rubik’s Cube"

I think it's marvelous to participate in the creation of a child [:woot:], but I really don't want to see the result until they're gainfully employed...

The key to survival in the atomic age by the National Clean-Up, Paint-Up, Fix-Up Bureau.

^^^^the self powered poo bus..

You can only climb aboard...if you know you have a Number 2 on the way. And you need to dump it urgently :wideyed:

Otherwise...the bus ain't going anywhere.

Let me stop now. My mind is already considering all kinds of scenarios. LOL. I better stop.

...maybe someone sees the bus approaching...but they can only donate a pee....

Bus driver " We don't pick up pissers...only s******s".

Last edited:
USB=universal shite bus...

Latest threads

Back