Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

just look at a profile shot of the aussie pm and compare it with the profile of a frilled neck lizard minus the frill. The only thing the frill neck lizard is smarter than the pm........
You have just insulted all reptiles. Comparing them to politicians. What do you have against reptiles?
**broken link removed**
The one on the left wants to raise wages. (does not know how)
The right one wants to protect you from....something. (does not know what or how)
Tomorrow is election day. They have spent more money on TV adds than what it would take to solve most of the problems.

Last edited:
The one on the left wants to raise wages, but never held a real job since they were elected to city council when they were 18. They certainly never paid any wages to find all the costs associated with an employee.

If it were up to me, the critters would be given X dollars to hire themselves and their staff (employees). I'd make them get an EIN (Employer Identification Number) and let them sign for every expenditure. If they want to offer their staff a "living wage" ... whatever that means ... then it comes from X. Their salary also comes from X.

Their books are audited to ensure all their expenditures were necessary and ordinary in their industry. I wonder if they went back to kiting checks.

^^^^^^Tell them Guys......

Politicians speak too much and do way too little in an International context...that's normal in the Real World....
Here, in South Africa, they are simply busy breaking....and destroying and stealing everything and anything because they can. New Democracy and well....

It was to be expected...the uneducated masses now rule with their uneducated and thieving elected head of the country jacob zuma.

Amazing the stupidity of the masses here.....

Enough Politics for me. I can shout and jump up and down here and point out stupidity.....it will not help. I am trapped in a "Democracy" I have no say in :mad:. Just too many ignorant people here who never wanted more than a mud hut anyway...they were content. They never wanted the 21 Century.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
KV, take a closer look. I think you're still missing it..... :D

I had another chance to look at this picture; while looking for another video. Ok, I finally see it D8

908241330837279672f24edf9f37b5a3.jpg

TV, your avatar is going through a few matamorphoses these days.

Have you just had your portrait painted, by LS Lowrie maybe?

JimB

TV, your avatar is going through a few matamorphoses these days.

Have you just had your portrait painted, by LS Lowrie maybe?

JimB

Hi Jim

Just doing my stuff. As only you and the other Mods would realize...every Forum out there needs a clown. Not saying I am one but never the less, I love doing this and keeping people coming back..and why not.

Not really crazy...but sometimes I go overboard.

And then I get rescued....lo and behold..a Mod does it.

Now you see...I am truly blessed.

Last night was extra special. Aimee looked here. Super quick like....check...look...leave :)

I was quicker. Saw red....ah admin. Must be a part of the new Team/Company that has purchased our special place here...

What an absolute sweetheart. We are in for good times with people like her. Sure, sites need to make Money to survive...the best part though is that the Money is not the end goal.....it's the fun getting there.

That wonderful road that leads to success. I have a good feeling about this. A really good feeling.

And so I ramble on. Here is the thing though....

I believe in my heart that many more successful Forums out there simply don't understand ETO loyalty...it's like "we are bigger and better than them"

Thing is we do not look for Members. We have some of the finest Minds on the Net here. Quietly doing their thing. Not bragging. Just getting along and having fun....it's not like a bunch of students trying to impress each other with smartness.

And that is the secret.

If you know stuff you don't brag about it.
If asked, you talk about it. ETO is going to fly again...just a matter of time.

Regards,
tvech

These 4 came in applying for the job. Which should I choose?
One of them has not served time in jail. (yet)

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Green Nose is the new face of public relations. He seemed very mature in the interview, in spite of his inability to grow a mustache.
Metal Head is the new traveling sails manager. He does have some problems at airports.
Chrome Dome is the new night time receptionist.
Araneae Arachnid is the head of pest control.

They all have the ability to make good life long choices.

However, they did hunt a long time to find their present jobs

1471098_10152473550440197_4045691629114209015_n.jpg

Yes, we just voted in Tabby.
Have you ever tried to get a cat to do something for you? (fetch, get the remote, anything)

Yes, we just voted in Tabby.
Have you ever tried to get a cat to do something for you? (fetch, get the remote, anything)

My cat "fetched" my bag of 250 diodes. Unfortunately he went the other way with them and I never saw them again....

Latest threads

Back