Funny Images Thread!

That is the same picture my doctor gave me. (almost)
Some thing about high blood pressure and cholesterol.

I heard a story about a man that went to his doctor, wanting advice on how to live a long time. The doctor said to give up drinking + smoking + staying up all night + watching TV + salt + oil + red meat and sex. The man asked “Will that really make me live a long time?”
The Doc says “I Don’t know, but it will seem like forever!”

Last edited:
The preacher said something like that; Give up (drinking + smoking + staying up all night + watching TV + salt + oil + red meat and sex) and you will live forever.
but it will seem like forever!
Now I see the light!

As we say in the fireworks industry "I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning"

Last edited:
FREE PUPPIES
1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbor's dog.

WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE .

Worn once by mistake.
Call Stephanie.

FOR SALE BY OWNER.

Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica, 45 volumes.
Excellent condition, £200 or best offer. No longer needed, got married, wife knows everything.

If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, How come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?

In the same spirit as the previous ones...

FOR SALE
Large parachute. Used once, never opened. Small stain.

Energy pack for your robot.

Hi nsapook

Cyclons have serious stuff they can do. I purchased an 8aH pack of them around 2oo4.. Cost plenty..but worth it for me to see what they can actually do when charging time comes around..

Unusual in that as long as your Charger is Voltage Regulated...you can throw all the Amps in the World @ them...they just charge quicker..

Seriously amazing SLA batteries..also Deep Discharge as well.

I went off Topic again. Sorry. Just had to say it

Regards,
tvtech

I found this today on Facebook....I could live with this dude/dude (ess) in my boot. An American series of ads. Never seen them before..

Last edited:
The Suburban Auto Group in Sandy Oregon is near my house and I laugh every time I pass the place. The dealership is still there with the 'option' of a trunk monkey if you buy a new car.

MIL-SPEC version.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…