Funny Images Thread!

The Suburban Auto Group in Sandy Oregon is near my house and I laugh every time I pass the place. The dealership is still there with the 'option' of a trunk monkey if you buy a new car.

MIL-SPEC version.
Hi naspook.

Good, funny, original Marketing.

Thanks for sharing,
tvtech

I think the flamethrower is a little too much.
I want to add two paint guns to the front corners of the car. Mark slow walkers and bicycles.

How come South Africa comes up so often in "Funny Images Thread!"?

I want to add two paint guns to the front corners of the car. Mark slow walkers and bicycles.

Sigh

You cross Ron???

Last edited:
Sigh

You cross Ron???

Hi ron

Because we here have become a joke maybe to the rest of the World. From flourishing to XXXXXX ...yes those six little letters that mean a lot...in 20 Years.

Sad but true.

Outta here before I go Political.

Regards,
tvtech

TV Tech,

I was not saying anything political. Some days it is just you and me on "funny images thread!".

That photo is probably for real. In my day (late 50's) it was not that unusual to see cars lowered to that extent (that 1954 Ford? is not equally chopped) and to inject gasoline directly into the pipes with a spark plug to ignite it. My cousin's car had the flames come out the sides. It was really neat, burnt the grass, but you didn't want to have your arm hanging out the window. The cars were not AC'd.

John

It was really neat, burnt the grass, but you didn't want to have your arm hanging out the window. The cars were not AC'd.

John
Cool.

Some of the old cars had a 'swamp cooler' on the side when I was a kid in Texas. It looked like a rocket, Sears once sold them in the catalog.

Both machines extremely cool....

And John, it is a shame they didn't chop the Ford as well.

My Großvater used to tell me that if I wanted to make an Englishman happy when he was old, I should tell him a joke when he was young. I didn't understand what he meant.

John

College Football

For those who don't understand, it is hard to explain. For those who know Ole Miss, this photo is self-explanatory:

John

Life is life

When days are dark and times are tough...friends tend to be few. Tough decisions need to be made. But the right ones..

So, I just do it. I know my reasoning works.

Thing is I am falling apart. Only one of me. No backup at all. And not even from the people I work with...I have taught them well in everything else...

Paperwork, systems are cool. Business is cool. Technical stuff is another story. You cannot teach that...you have to be willing to learn and experience all.

And that requires time. I am totally over the top stressed. I like a clean shop. Not rubbish lying everywhere. And one of me is not enough.

I did this stuff many times before when I was younger. Different now. A little bit older.

And there is nobody interested in learning Technical stuff....people here think I will last forever. Nah. Really tired.

I started here Eight Years ago. I envisaged getting a tvtech up to speed in a few months..did not happen...

Too much stupidity here.....and with stupidity comes wastage. And lot's of it.

And I posted this in the "Funny Images Thread"......

I screwed up somewhere.

Regards,
tvtech

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…