Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Yes it is faked because they keep starting with a full size bar.

That's just a replay. The video itself is not faked, it's simply replayed a few times.

**broken link removed**

PILOTS.jpg

Take this picture and put it in you passport. Next time you are in the air, remember the pilot is probably asleep, taking a selfie, texting, sitting on the pot, etc.
Any you think his is watching where he is going. Why do you thing they lock the door.

Take this picture and put it in you passport. Next time you are in the air, remember the pilot is probably asleep, taking a selfie, texting, sitting on the pot, etc.
Any you think his is watching where he is going. Why do you thing they lock the door.

I think someone was a bit tired when he wrote this..... :D:p

Lost it. Man I am backwards sometimes.

Things are taking me way too long to figure out these days :wideyed:

Not much Math here where I am. Tried to remember simple stuff Today..
Like Transformer rated Current to load Current..

Scratched my head and remembered the magical 0.707...

So, my transformer is rated at 160 VA with a 15Volt Secondary running from a 220VAC Primary Mains supply..

A Toroidal.

So, 160/15 = 10.67 Amps Rating. Not continuous real World stuff.

So, actual continuous operation is 10.67 X 0.707. That equals 7.54 Amps...
Feeding the Bridge and Smoothing Cap and Load.

Have I lost it totally or have I recovered?

SMPS has destroyed my Linear Brain :wideyed:

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Are you sure the VA rating isn't RMS? After all you quoted another figure that could be RMS and one that definitely RMS.

Chinese air conditioner repair.
china_aircon-repair.jpg

12 stories in the air sitting on a ledge about the same size as his feet, no safety strap. I bet he will never need a retirement program.
The same people that made the non functioning air conditioner also made the ledge.
Has he ever dropped a air conditioner? /wrench?

I am not convinced he is working on air conditioning. He is above the unite. What is he doing. He will have to hang upside down to work on it. It looks like he has a long stick in his hand. What ever he is doing....his wages are so low you can't believe it.

Someone into martial arts ready to attack. One of the SO MANY fake pictures from the last 10 years. Too many sharks trying to catch marines jumping from a chopper.

Sunsets, waterfalls and rural landscapes used to be paceful, beautiful, add your adjective here; now they are much too increidble to be true....

**broken link removed**

I have just seen this exact thing (or at least the aftermath) in Peterhead town centre.
As I was walking along, I noticed an upturned pallet truck in the road behind a delivery lorry outside a shop.
Just past the pallet truck was a pile of soft drinks bottles and other assorted groceries. There were also two guys who did not look in too good a humour tidying it all up.

If I had been a couple of minutes earlier I may have been there to see the poor guy go wheeching* through the air!

*A Scottish expression.

JimB

**broken link removed**
2.jpg

Are you sure the VA rating isn't RMS? After all you quoted another figure that could be RMS and one that definitely RMS.

Hi Joe

To be honest I cant remember. This is an old project that I am resurrecting. I do remember though that the Toroidal was getting too hot delivering 8 Amps RMS from the 15V Secondary for any length of time.

Thanks for your input.

Regards,
tvtech

Ron, I think I can say this as well.........Darn, spell check!!!!!!!

Take it back;.......to late.

There they fixed it.... AirIndia flight....

Oh, come on now TV, that is just not right!
The masking tape work is far too neat for India.

Having said that, I have once flown with AirIndia, and they had a nice shiny, new, fresh out of the box from Seattle, Boeing 737.

JimB

Latest threads

Back