Funny Images Thread!

What are your expectations?

What is the minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities, of the prospective employee? What was your metric that qualified the prospective employees to be hired?

Do you have a curriculum outline of what you're trying to teach them?

Are you allocating enough time for you to prepare for the instructional period?

Is this all OJT and no theory basics?

The pre employment test doesn't mean all electronics, you are testing them to see if they are "trainable" and have some confidence they can be successful in the course of instruction you have prepared.

I always thought it was pretty good when they could zoom in and enhance 4 pixels to see a person’s face. I don’t know why they didn’t just manipulate the image to look in the perpetrators wallet and check his ID?

I always thought it was pretty good when they could zoom in and enhance 4 pixels to see a person’s face. I don’t know why they didn’t just manipulate the image to look in the perpetrators wallet and check his ID?
They can:

It’s amazing what computers can do. And find everyone in the United States with the initials “VB”

Common 4pyros

Give me any excuse to Rep you and I will. Like give me stuff to work with

You have given more advise and stuff than I ever did. I was lucky. You deserve it.

You see now....you have a friend. Work with me here.

Here comes the thing though....and this is funny ....apparently Guys don't like to be loved by other Guys. Like I love AG for example....
But he does not love me. AG pisses me off because he always seems to be surrounded by hot chicks. Frigging Helicopters and planes and stuff.

Always up to stuff. Active and all. And I am here in Africa.

And then he still brags about it too. Model Helicopter here and....wait...model...I think he is talking about chicks.

AG is sort of old. I am relatively young. How does he do it?

I am not bad looking....

I give up,
tvtech

Think its all in who you know, AG must know a lot of hot chicks!

I don't think I would have bought that even when I was a kid.

It's real--the video has not been faked in any way. There is a mathematical answer to how it works. You could do this at home in front of your whole family and it would still appear to work.

It's real--the video has not been faked in any way. There is a mathematical answer to how it works. You could do this at home in front of your whole family and it would still appear to work.
Yes it is faked because they keep starting with a full size bar.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…