Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Did you intend to start it at 18 seconds? That's what's causing it to not embed correctly.

First you have to get the blue one from "tv" maybe then it will all make sense?

Now I know where the car went missing?

kv

Unfortunately, the blue one was scrapped. Long story. So after all the drama, I decided no more Mechanical stuff for me. Bought a horse instead.

Beautiful she is. So wonderful to me. Always gets me home :). Eating hay in a nice safe location.

Regards,
tv

More of Steve..

Regards,
tv

At least I try to entertain when things are slow. Best I can do :)

Last edited:
Florida Keys RV:
IMG_20150117_171815188.jpg

Food fight after the fishing trip.

Two hands on the weal! (10 and 2)
No one hand.
No zero hand. Look how many times both hands are in the air.

Message is unavailable.

Two hands on the weal! (10 and 2)
No one hand. No zero hand. Look how many times both hands are in the air.

Hola Ron, I always knew that the 20-20 was correct. At 10-10, I find myself limited and constrained by a position which is not "natural", at least to me.

Let's start a new holy (so, obviously stupid) war. :p :p

how_people_and_640_04.jpg

A man is discovered sewn into the upholstery of a van seat

Nice TV

I have one .. ..
As a teenager, my father, who worked in the Trade Union movement, would often visit the docks at Southampton taking me with him for company. I was always amused at the then main gate to Soton Docks which comprised 2 very large brick pillars supporting some wrought iron framework. Within this wrought iron work was cast in lettering that read 'Southampton Gateway to the British Empire' The main ironwork was painted green and the lettering gold I think.
My amusement was that affixed to both brick pillars were the biggest ' No Entry' signs you've ever seen !!!

I have a photograph but I can't find it at the moment, maybe later.

S

Latest threads

Back