Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

600x600_12312034_b6m8rnpceaaynso.jpg

Wacky end of year weather.
Oregon wins

Last edited:
This is at Fred's bar and grill.
It is for drunks that can't see straight. You know you had too much to drink when........
Fred install this hoping it will help the accuracy of the average drunk. Two targets twice the chance of a hit.

toilet2-jpg.90007

Heya Fez

You made it through Christmas and New Year too :wideyed:
Well done :)

2015...that is another story. As a girl, I feel like just pulling my dress off and my crown and running around here naked:cool:

People would probably like that...but Moderation and Site Rules would most likely not allow it. Unless I am very quick. Brief flash here and there probably would go unnoticed.

Decisions ,decisions. Never been good at that.

Always all or nothing. Sigh.

Now everyone is silently thinking I might just try it:) FEZ quickly bailed...

LOL I love you all.

The lot of you are a real Tonic...a good Tonic that feeds my soul :cool:

Good one Clyde

More or less on the same wavelength as me. I suppose a rep would not hurt :)

Regards,
tv

you OK Buddy
always when pretty lady asks ;D almsot got UPS from local recycling center, they couldn't give it yet before it's inspected. Those are interesting things! oh, and also one broken 2kw 12v-230v inverter caught my eye at auction shop, it expired so i send pm to seller.

Latest threads

Back