Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

^^^^I saw that today nsaspook.....hilarious :)

Stoned and all from the Narcotics burning behind him :p

Regards,
tvtech

^^^^I saw that today nsaspook.....hilarious :)

Stoned and all from the Narcotics burning behind him :p

Regards,
tvtech

My wife show'd it to me yesterday lol

The original, from the 1960’s was wearing a leather helmet.

sleep well tonight.jpg
SleepTightTonight.jpg

^^^You mean mine Ron??
<<<<

Being beautiful is very difficult at times...beauty comes with a price. People are scared to talk and just be normal???
It's like they feel threatened. I give up. I just want to be me again.

My outer Beauty is but a little part of how I am inside. My heart is made of Gold. My face is only a reflection of what is inside me.

I think it is time to play my favorite song:

A very young Neil Young with lots of hair and all...before he became a Legend.

Enjoy :)
tvtech

Last edited:
not one I have, strangely enough.

Good album if you like Neil Young; when I was growing and learning rhythm guitar this song was a must to learn. I just wish I could play the Harp along with it.

We do have a good harp player has the same setup to play by the Campfire; we still do them when we go out. Drink Beer and Pickup a Guitar and Play bringing back memories.

Interestingly; Most of the bands or singers have moved out of rock and roll and are considered Folk Artist and are also considered Country Folk Artist.

But, Neil cannot be categorized that easily and being a Canadian I find his style very interesting ;you might think even think he was born in the U.S.

Quote first google hit:

1. With over 40 albums with bands including The Buffalo Springfield, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and Crazy Horse,

Young has never been easily categorized with influences ranging from folk, rock, punk, grunge, country, blues, and synth.

Thanks, TV

Nice walk down memory lane; and I thought the Holiday spirit was gone:)

kv

Not so sure about him been 'very' young :D

But a great song! - and not one I have, strangely enough.

No problem Nigel...glad you like it.

We will ALWAYS have our differences...but in some kind of crazy way...we understand each other. That is already good stuff.

People like you are are hard to find. Immense clout...but you are well...just you. Ian and JimB and other Mods here also uphold the same principle. Nothing ever gets in the way of Moderating. No personal grudges held against people....cool hey?

Now that I am here and thinking before work Tomorrow....and all the stuff I am in for...I appreciate you all more than ever :cool:

Big thanks to Matt, Ian, Nigel, Jim, Mike, 3V0 and other Mods and all Members that know my ways, put up with them...and are good to me anyway :)

The very best bunch of people I have ever met in my life :). I just had to say this. Because nobody else will :)

I salute you all.

Regards,
tvtech

Why Russia is the car crash superpower.
"All crashes in this video are non-fatal"

Ha, I see 4Pyros. He is the one in the red shirt.
Funny I just posted that on my FB pyro page a few days ago.
Another funny thing, we had a guy put 6 of those upside down, they didn't look so good, now we call him the Garndola King.
Then we gave him a costume at one of his party's, I will see if I can find the pic.

Haha tech :D

Latest threads

Back