Funny Images Thread!

You sound OK....but your Avvy sucks.

Just thought I should mention it.
I always try and stay beautiful. Even in the Morning when life is rough.

Regards,
tv

So how truthful is your Avvy ?

I am busy changing my Gender from Male to Female. My plastic surgeon says once he is finished with me I will be as beautiful as the person in my Avatar.
So, I have great expectations. Cant wait for the final result and to look in a mirror and my beauty takes my breath away

Regards,
tv

Now that's what I call a Buck Converter !! LOL Good luck with that one S

LOL!!!

If nobody has welcomed you yet.....welcome and enjoy us at ETO Musicmanager
Always make time for a little fun. Good for stress relief.

All the best,
tv

Hi TV

Thanks you for your welcome .. I've actually been here a couple of months now and I'm thoroughly enjoyed every moment. I trained as an electrician in 1870 or so but I'm very much an electronics 'virgin', you know, virgin on the edge of reason .. .. but thanks to the folk in here I'm learning fast.
I couldn't agree more about the fun, although my sense of humour does cause problems sometimes.

I look forward to hearing from you often

S

Welcome Musicmanager.
I recognized your other avatar from Nuts & Volts or Circuit Cellar forums. Was that you?

Hi CCK
not so fortunate, I'm afraid. I found that on the web and downloaded for a bit of fun.

Thanks for the welcome
S

LOL....1870 is long ago. I never go to chat cause it eats Airtime. But Today was fun.

Regards,
tv

Good that in spite of virginity you can recall things after all those (many) years. My respect to you Sir!

Wondering what were the equivalent to tubes (valves) at those times....

Good that in spite of virginity you can recall things after all those (many) years. My respect to you Sir!

Wondering what were the equivalent to tubes (valves) at those times....

And with all the Chat stuff..my Beers froze

Regards,
tv

Nice Fez

All those things and moves require Balance....lots of it. Good inspiration for me....I wanna be a teen again
Or at least a younger version of me..

Watcha tearing down now electronically? Any new missions ?

Regards,
tv

found couple ups's from recycle centre, other i decided to repair, only new battery was needed, costed 20 euros. so working ups (300w) for 25 euros, not bad IMO.
other i'll probadly salvage for parts, as it'll need 3 batteries to be installed in series, then it costs 60 euros for those batteries.

other than that, i salvaged 2.5kw car inverter....and believe or now, i managed to sell one of my scopes, got 30 euros for it

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…