Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Sausage anyone?

I am not very inclined to pranks but, this one in particular, I found it really funny. Maybe because I understand what the man says in his language. :joyful: One of the best ever.

Road Rage Fails.

Last edited:

Sorry old guy, it's time to park the car forever.

Most older radios hum when trying to play modern music. They hum because they don't know the words to the songs.

nsaspook: In God we trust. All others pay cash.

hey, seems my parkin' video leaked! oops, i mean who it can happen to anyone of us ;D (seriously, my only car crash is when i reversed to bus's side....it's true, but funny!)

Most older radios hum when trying to play modern music. They hum because they don't know the words to the songs.

nsaspook: In God we trust. All others pay cash.

I listened to Gene Shepherd on the radio as a kid. :)

**broken link removed**

The only part of the government that actually listens.

1573760008.jpg

This seems appropriate right now.
Figure of speech.jpg

i see (icy...cinda pronouced, get it?) now, thanks! :D

Ohhh, I wondered why a sunny Floridian was posting an ass freezing joke... I thought it was a hot part of the world - very confusing!

Ohhh, I wondered why a sunny Floridian was posting an ass freezing joke... I thought it was a hot part of the world - very confusing!

That was more for the unfortunate people up north. We survived our 2 days of winter last week. 81 degrees today. I have had more than enough cold weather. I grew up in Michigan. My senior year in high school, I rode a motorcycle all winter.
Edited to say: 20 miles, barefoot, in the snow, up hill both ways.
The only snow and ice I ever want to see again is in my cocktails!

Normally I try not to rub it in but here are some more that I like.

My Water Broke.jpg

No hurricanes.jpg

Last edited:
Why Superman has a short cape.

Now I really want to know what myth they were busting!

Latest threads

Back