Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

A day on the job as a test dummy. Today I went flying.

My brother in law was a crash test dummy… or worked at a test facility. He gave a set of target stickers and told me where to put them. I used that as a Halloween costume for a few years. I got some really good reactions from people driving next to me on the expressway.

**broken link removed**

Rant gone. This is supposed to be a funny images thread and I will try to remember that in future. Sorry canadaelk.

Regards,
tv

Last edited:
Nothing to do with funny threads (not trying to threadjack here), but you, tvtech, are always complaining about SA. Why are you not leaving the place? I left my birth-country when I had enough! E

My wife said I could not hear her and other people.

I call that selective hearing.
This one is for you Audioguru and because its almost Easter.
My butt hurts.jpg

**broken link removed**

Seen up a back street in Ravenna, Italy.

Scotch House.JPG

JimB

Funny!!

Made that one puppy, under its right paw/arm, airborne...

china-12-standardized-plaza-square-dancing-04.gif

china-12-standardized-plaza-square-dancing-08.gif

china-12-standardized-plaza-square-dancing-03.gif

china-12-standardized-plaza-square-dancing-02.gif

china-12-standardized-plaza-square-dancing-01.gif

Latest threads

Back