Funny Images Thread!

Most older radios hum when trying to play modern music. They hum because they don't know the words to the songs.

nsaspook: In God we trust. All others pay cash.

hey, seems my parkin' video leaked! oops, i mean who it can happen to anyone of us ;D (seriously, my only car crash is when i reversed to bus's side....it's true, but funny!)

Most older radios hum when trying to play modern music. They hum because they don't know the words to the songs.

nsaspook: In God we trust. All others pay cash.

I listened to Gene Shepherd on the radio as a kid.

**broken link removed**

The only part of the government that actually listens.

Ohhh, I wondered why a sunny Floridian was posting an ass freezing joke... I thought it was a hot part of the world - very confusing!

Ohhh, I wondered why a sunny Floridian was posting an ass freezing joke... I thought it was a hot part of the world - very confusing!

That was more for the unfortunate people up north. We survived our 2 days of winter last week. 81 degrees today. I have had more than enough cold weather. I grew up in Michigan. My senior year in high school, I rode a motorcycle all winter.
Edited to say: 20 miles, barefoot, in the snow, up hill both ways.
The only snow and ice I ever want to see again is in my cocktails!

Normally I try not to rub it in but here are some more that I like.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…