Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

What doesnt kill you.jpg

High deer.jpg

**broken link removed**

i'll translate this to you people:

''think about it, these folks see snow each winter, and still they must announce about it in facebook.....every single year

(yeah, it snowed here in finland, about 20cm and it was first snow, many households were without electricity, still are)

**broken link removed**

there are periods :)

Hi atferrari,
Your picture is no longer here!
It disappeared when the software was updated and I could not retrieve it from my files. Typical Chinese brooms made of tiny branches. I also saw them in China but more than 20 years ago.

there are periods :)
And, as long you or any gentleman does not interfere, they will repeat every 28 or 29 days average. Be careful.

How quiet this topic became...
One problem is that there are so many funnies that it will take an age to check thru to make sure that you are not repeating one, especially as I keep getting side-tracked laughing. :joyful:

thing is, i find many funny pictures but they seem bit un-appropriate to be posted here :D... of course, moderators will take care in case one of those pictures wander in here

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

12313766_590718484400424_2564926129635137745_n.jpg

12063625_10153692289951489_3547073409706748713_n.jpg

Latest threads

Back