Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Crikey spec , I appreciate the positive ratings but 23 likes in a row??????

I am just reading thru the whole thread and play it as it hits me- have I done bad?

Nope, nothing bad, just surprised coming home after grocery shopping to find 24 notifications :p

Im laughing so much that the wife has given up trying to watch TV and gone to bed- no breakfast for me tomorrow!

I thought I had seen all the jokes on the internet too:joyful::joyful:

This thread is very good. There are some real funnies. My memory is so bad I should go back through them again.
One thing about getting old.....you can laugh at the same old jokes. They just seem new.
---edited---
Spec, I like getting some "likes". Now I can't remember why I am collecting them. LOL

11.jpg

This thread is very good. There are some real funnies. My memory is so bad I should go back through them again.
One thing about getting old.....you can laugh at the same old jokes. They just seem new.
---edited---
Spec, I like getting some "likes". Now I can't remember why I am collecting them. LOL

Hello Ron,

True- havent laughed so much since the Labour party voted Jerremy Corbin in as their leader (UK joke). Like I said, I thought I knew all the jokes, but most on ETO are new to me (no facebook and all that stuff- have to learn how it all works sometime). Like AnalogKid, you don't come over as 'old' at all. The cogs still seem to be working. On a slightly serious note, I'm always amazed how differently people age. Some never change, but look different of course, and others are old men at 30. I think it is a lot to do with your general outlook, and having an inquisitive mind helps too. That seems to be the conmmon characteristic with ETO members.

I only have about 5 books- don't need more. By the time I have read the fifth can start all over again because I can't remember a thing about the previous 4.

Out of all the jokes, the one that made me laugh the most was the Air Traffic Controller: "Vat are you Sthinking about?" Can't remember who posted.

Keep the jokes comming- I need cheering up; it's tax return time!

Chuck :happy::happy::happy:

Last edited:
I can't take this :D
**broken link removed**

When you see it....well, no idea, but funny :D
(picture from one local citys grocery scale, buddy showed this to me, he personally saw this)
**broken link removed**

This same guy with scale, tried to change gu-10 ceiling lamp; turns out it didn't guite go as planned
**broken link removed**

10603261_10152625593961840_3819354372151365982_n.jpg

Latest threads

Back