Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

umm, try to just copy-paste video's link without any fancy stuff?
or try that ''media'' button, shows enter media url (button next to smilies to right)

f7zd2dT.jpg

As I promised, I AM BACK!!! And still don't know how to upload an executable video in a message!!!!!

Click this button in the reply box:

upload_2015-12-18_16-47-14.png

Then paste your Youtube url.

haha, first two words got me andrei :D
''not really'' :D

Not really. I returned to have some fun. This period was full of term papers, and I had to do a summary of my lessons... And now all I want to do is to relax.
Future EE?

KISS, i now need new monitor...:D

Hearth&SantaAnim.gif

Electrical Engineer

This is for you guys that make custom clocks.

It's 5:00 somewhere.

Beer30.jpg

Not original, I'm sure, but I made a Beer-O-Clock face once that had a picture of an appropriate local beer for each of the 24 time zones (left out the half-hour spots like Kuwait).

Not that I needed the excuse... :woot:... I was already a pretty dedicated juicer (not no mo, though).

Latest threads

Back