Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

look at the spinning woman and if she is turning right your right side of your brain is working. If she is turning left your left side of your brain is working. If she turns both ways for you then you have a 160 or better IQ.
She spins clockwise for me, but if I half close my eyes she goes anti-clockwise

**broken link removed**
GRESHAM, OR (KPTV) -

Gresham Police saw a 16-year-old was driving too fast when he somehow got his SUV stuck running up a guy-wire, with all wheels off the ground.

10183494_G.jpg

This news story: Madonna's illegal 'No parking' signs at her townhouse - NY City
Reminded me of the parking problem at a marina where I worked.
We needed to put boats on land & people were always parking in the way. So I made this sign.

Valet.jpg

For some reason the pic reminds me of the neatest junk yard I visited. Thy put all of the vehicles on stands made from rims. One rim provided a base and the other was welded in the normal position. So each car was supported by four of these stands.

Every car was as if it was parked diagonally in a parking lot. They even had makeshift road signs like Toyota Row. You could go an inspect the part that you wanted and then tell the workers to remove it.

Being a mechanic, I liked the way one junk yard removed engines. They just picked the engine up with a fork lift and shook the car off it. Quick & dirty!

Three men were hiking through a forest...​

2016_04_04_ETO_HIKING_01.png

when they came upon a raging river.​

2016_04_04_ETO_HIKING_02.png

Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed: ' God, give me the strength to cross the river.'​

2016_04_04_ETO_HIKING_03.png

The first man managed to struggle through the boulders and breakers and after almost drowning made it to the other side.

2016_04_04_ETO_HIKING_04.png

After seeing the first man get across the river successfully, the second man also prayed:​

2016_04_04_ETO_HIKING_05.png

'God, give me a canoe and the fortitude to get across the river'​

God gave him a canoe and the strength in his arms to row across the rapids​

2016_04_04_ETO_HIKING_06.png

The third man couldn't swim and was petrified of water. Seeing that God had helped the other two across the river, he also prayed.
'God, please give me the the intelligence to find a way to cross the river'​

2016_04_04_ETO_HIKING_07.png

WOOSH! HE WAS IMMEDIATELY TURNED INTO A WOMAN!​

She checked the map, walked a hundred yards upstream and crossed the river over the bridge​

2016_04_04_ETO_HIKING_08.png

So, guys if you have a problem, listen to Mama: she usually knows!​

Last edited:

Latest threads

Back