Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Ladies always have to queue!
Back to post #1573. That is no lady dog!
2016_04_04_iss02_eto_dogs_queue-png-jpg.98695

Being a mechanic, I liked the way one junk yard removed engines. They just picked the engine up with a fork lift and shook the car off it. Quick & dirty!

We have a vehicle end of life recycling center (VELRC). I like the way they empty the petrol (gas) tanks on the scrap cars. They have a large funnel, about 5 feet in diameter, which they place in oil drums. Then they remove all the petrol caps and simply pick up the cars with a Hymac grab and pour the contents of the petrol tanks into the oil drums. :D

spec

Last edited:
If you get your news from the TV then the main point this might pass you by, if your in the states I suggest you google our priminister and an accusation a while back about pork ;).

pig.jpg

funny-political-yard-signs-of-2016-07.jpg

A mixture of diatomic nitrogen and diatomic oxygen is another hazzardous witches brew, especially as it is never in the pure form and is always contaminated with trace chemicals, diargon and monocarbon bioxide being the worst ones. People come into contact with with this pernicious mixture daily but they are not aware of the dangers because it is invisible and odorless. It is involved in most accidents, diseases, and disasters and costs nations millions every minute because of its effects.

spec

Last edited:
The reporters video is priceless.

**broken link removed**
Police said McClain robbed his own store, paid for sex with the prostitute with the Girl Scout money then gave her Gooey as a tip.

That sounds so wrong when you write it like that. Can we at least spell it GUI? OTOH that has more than one meaning too, could be even worse...

flat earth society.jpg

Latest threads

Back