gas(methane-CH4) detection circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohente

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am a college student in a technical university - Sofia of Bulgaria. I complete my education this year, and therefore make course project this year. The theme of my project is- ELECTRICAL SCHEMATIC FOR DETECTION AND MEASURING METHANE( methane detection circuit). The gas detection circuit must includes HS131 senzor,or other.If somebody has the circuit for detecting natural gas Let it send her to mail to me :
mohente@yahoo.com
Please,help me.

Did you google for "detection circuits" and "gas detection circuits" then find one you like, get the specs on the HS131 and adapt it? Might be a quick way to get it going.

now if you were looking to generate the gas.

You need to see what the output of your sensor is, and then adapt it to another type sensor circuit (one way) or design a circuit to give you the results you are after when the sensor send the circuit the output (of the sensor). I am sure there is some type of detectors out there. But for now, learn the sensor chip..

It is the outout digital or analog? Get the sensor on a breadboard working.

Check with a scope of meter, let us know the output and then we can help you.

If you do not do that much, you might as well award electro-tech your diploma.

I'm disappointed.

You don't have to look far for a schematic, the circuit is right at the end of the HS131 datasheet. It even tells you how to drive a relay from the output signal.

Attachments

• gas_det.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 768
Thank for the schematic. I wish have at a complex electrical schematic.. This schematic worked on one grade (There may not be It /has methane). If Can Somebody complicates : for 4 grade- to 25 percent of methane to 50 percent,, up to 85 percent and up to 100 percent of methane. Thank you.

Oh no not another "I'm to stupid/lazy to do my college work could you please do it for me" posts, go on fail your course in style.

Last edited:
Now it needs to be complex and no microprocessor. I would use a microcontroller myself, does that count as a microprocessor?

So the datasheet has the circuit on it. Too funny.

Eblc1388, that was too big a hint.

Hero999: Nailed it.. Did not even read the spec, forget read, just look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…