Mosfets drain (n type the tab on to-220 mosfets)

MrDEB

I want to attach all 8 tabs to the circuit board as heat sink but can I attach all 8 on together on the circuit board?

I received the boards and discovered several issues that had to be addressed. I had a VCC connected to GRD (easy fix)
Assembled board and all works just one.
I revised the schematic, reduced the board size and added a GRD terminal.
will post pic after I locate where the screen shot pic are stored

Screenshots are on the clipboard - just click paste (ctrl-v). If you just want the active window, hold the "alt" key when you make your screenshot in a windows PC.

I received the boards and discovered several issues that had to be addressed. I had a VCC connected to GRD (easy fix)
I love hobbyists who keep their projects at a hobby level - who muddle through projects and can have the little joys of trouble shooting and solving problems as they go instead of spend their day reading/learning all the details of all the tools and rules before taking the next step to get perfection. Well done and keep enjoying your daily successes!

Here are suggested corrections.
Working on connecting the ferrules to all the wires and hopefully today have the project done.

Attachments

• Schematic_redo-total-test_2024-06-28.pdf
    177.2 KB · Views: 10
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…