Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help with constructing egg timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Well I did not know that it was compulsory to put your country's origin.
Theres nothing to hide in it Sarma, But should that be even necessary. I just registered a day before at this site and did not even get time to fill in every detail.
Anyways but I was just wondering why the country is important? Do you only help people from your country/ from specific countries??
If thatz the case, then it is understandable and I have updated my profile, if it is not what I think then why did it bother you so much??
A polite reply would be appreciated unlike last reply
Thanx

hi,
The forum is international, we help members from all countries.:)

The reason its helpful to know the country of the poster
is so that we can get an idea what components are available in their area.

Sometimes for example Sarma will know whats the best source of components for you.

Last edited:
Hi
Theres nothing to hide in it Sarma, But should that be even necessary. I just registered a day before at this site and did not even get time to fill in every detail.
Anyways but I was just wondering why the country is important? Do you only help people from your country/ from specific countries??

Fairly obviously many questions (and answers) are dependent on the country you reside in, not entering your location often means lots of wasted posts and bandwidth.

Hi
If thatz the case, then it is understandable and I have updated my profile, if it is not what I think then why did it bother you so much??
A polite reply would be appreciated unlike last reply
Thanx

You are from India . After seeing the wrath of bombings, and all It would be better that we declare our nationality and other data proudly. In fact if you can read the text again, you might appreciate that it is aimed at friend using nicknames. and nationality never mentioned. Other parameters I never sought, info like DOB and Gender. Here, the answers are provided to genuine and members who are really stuck. No impoliteness intended and if you feel hurt for your reasons, yes, I am sorry.

Perhaps you may read the One word wonders Post.

Last edited:
Fairly obviously many questions (and answers) are dependent on the country you reside in, not entering your location often means lots of wasted posts and bandwidth.

In fact Mr Gargi ha himself said that he registered just a day before, and just hijacked the post started by eiji116, while the OP has been comfortable with the data he got.

It is sad that he feels offended. He found time for PMs to all concerned(i too got one) just a day after and with the strength of just 3 posts by that time, but as per him no time to fill up the relevant data during registration.

Last edited:
In fact Mr Gargi ha himself said that he registered just a day before, and just hijacked the post started by eiji116, while the OP has been comfortable with the data he got.

It is sad that he feels offended.

Hi Sarma,
I am to blame for the hi-jack.:eek:

Mr Gargi sent me a PM asking for the attachment in the original thread.

I couldnt find it, so I suggested he post on this thread hoping that someone may have copied it.

Hi Sarma,

I am to blame for the hi-jack.:eek:

Mr Gargi sent me a PM asking for the attachment in the original thread.

I couldnt find it, so I suggested he post on this thread hoping that someone may have copied it.

Why you need to be blamed?you are very correct and accordingly he has put a request on the site. I feel, he could well have waited for a while after posting for a request. However, it is possible that the O P Mr eiji116 might have the copy of jpg you have posted.

In fact he succeeded to send PM at 8-11 of y-day as per IST (UTC+5.30) . By that time he had just one post at his credit. and not 3 as i was indicating on my earlier post.
It means, he might have posted simultaneously to you, me and may be many others who are participants of this post.

Last edited:
try this must work

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 208
Thnx
am a female so plz use "she".
Thanx eric to you as well

Hi,
The circuit posted by 'pumpo' looks OK, but its not complete.:)

I would add pull down resistors on the four JAM inputs and th PLoad.

Last edited:
I can't imagine a teacher saying: Go to an electronics forum
and ask for a circuit. Give this circuit to your parents and
let them figure out how to build it. Then you turn in the
circuits and I'll pass them on to my wife.
Meanwhile we'll all sit back and relax !
I must be getting old, I'm starting to laugh with my own jokes.

on1aag.

Thnx
am a female so plz use "she".
Thanx eric to you as well

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
Where are you from? I'm from Bangalore ;)

BTW, Mr. Sarma is a very senior member and experienced too. You can find Electronics books written by him in the Computer Book Center located on MG Road. But I think the BPB book shop is a bit expired now :eek:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
Where are you from? I'm from Bangalore ;)

BTW, Mr. Sarma is a very senior member and experienced too. You can find Electronics books written by him in the Computer Book Center located on MG Road. But I think the BPB book shop is a bit expired now :eek:

Hai Rahulan999,
I am not the MC Sharma who used to write books in BPB. Sorry

Any way,i too read his books and projects. Nice writer ansd as the topic came let us all wish for his good health.
Regarding. expiry of BPB adj to snigar complex on MG road, Yes. as the Internet access improved, it is obvious that printed books will be on the backtrack.

Persons like Gargi and her age group are lucky to have lot of facilities and especially internet access and google like search engines. As rightly pointed out in this thread we lacked these facilities.

Hai Rahulan999,
Nice writer ansd as the topic came let us all wish for his good health.
Regarding. expiry of BPB adj to snigar complex on MG road, Yes. as the Internet access improved, it is obvious that printed books will be on the backtrack.

Sure.
I remember I went to BPB couple of months before, searched a lot for the 'Winding RF coils and Transformers (MC Sharma?)' disappointed and the shop looked like an exception on that crazy area!

Sure.
I remember I went to BPB couple of months before, searched a lot for the 'Winding RF coils and Transformers (MC Sharma?)' disappointed and the shop looked like an exception on that crazy area!

Winding RF coils! there are electronic calculators for at least aircored coils. One such is Calcoil.exe
here you can find a zip file for the same

**broken link removed**
perhaps i can spare that book for you.

Last edited:
Thanks. Calcoil is rocking!
Any such program is there for ferrite cores.

4510 Ic

Hi
My teacher could not find 4029 so he asked me to use 4510 IC's presettable updown counter. So now I have to use 4510.
I was wandering do I have to to make any changes to the to the circuit diagram that pumpo had advised.??
and since it is 4510 is pin 7 a not gate ? or not?
and e.g for pin 9 B/D is used. Is it the same as resit?

and by putting pull down resistors will teh circuit be complte?
Dayummmm...itz hard....
I am from India but doing these papers in Newzealand.
It is so hard to get any help here except for online help. Teachers are useless.
Lol

pumpo

Hi
Could you please describe all the markings given in your circuit. for example what is u1.1, u2.1 etc
help would be appreciated.
and I was wondering do I have to to make any changes to the to the circuit diagram that pumpo had advised.??
and since it is 4510 ....its pin 7 a not gate ? or not?
and e.g for pin 9 B/D is used. Is it the same as reset?
can the circuit given by pumpo can also work on 4510 instead of 4029.
thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back