Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help with constructing egg timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
My teacher could not find 4029 so he asked me to use 4510 IC's presettable updown counter. So now I have to use 4510.
I was wandering do I have to to make any changes to the to the circuit diagram that pumpo had advised.??
and since it is 4510 is pin 7 a not gate ? or not?
and e.g for pin 9 B/D is used. Is it the same as resit?

and by putting pull down resistors will teh circuit be complte?
Dayummmm...itz hard....
I am from India but doing these papers in Newzealand.
It is so hard to get any help here except for online help. Teachers are useless.
Lol

hi,
The 4510 is BCD only Up/Down counter, it should be OK.
Connect pin9 to 0V [MR]

Pin7 is the Terminal Count, which goes low when its counted down.

Does that help.?:)

Hi
can anyone please describe all the markings given in that circuit. for example what is u1.1, u2.1 etc
It is bit confusing. i dont wanna screw the whole project. we are given 1 week to complete it
phew

BTW, 'pumpo' seems like a one post wonder :D

I just got some nostalgia about my LA4510 which I loved lot for constructing my pocket radio :eek:!

Thank you for these softwares Sarmaji. I really hi-jacked this thread :D

MC Sharma books

Hi everybody

I also was a fan of M C sharma books..I do have most of those book with me still. Soon I will scan them and upload so others can get them also..
By the way do all of you have "forrest Mims Book" from Radio shack USA. You can get them as pdf in interent and is really great. Try them.

dear friend

i have just registered and have seen your post. If you require any project books please let me know and i'll try to provide them Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back