Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nonverter to BCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
when EI is logic 1 i think it allow to set binary code, when 0, you can't set code. something similiar like D trigger with C gate. am i right?

when EI is logic 1 i think it allow to set binary code, when 0, you can't set code. something similiar like D trigger with C gate. am i right?

If you set the binary code to '0000', then that is a valid code for "0".

If you wanted to 'disable' the convertor, look at the use of tristate gates on the 'outputs'.

For example if you connected the outputs from the convertor thru a HEF40097 non inverting buffer, you could use the /EO pin to enable/disable the output.

OK.?

output? but i need to enable/disable inputs

Then put the 40097 on the inputs, add pull down resistors on the input to the C blocks, use the 40097 EO pin.

OK.?

Attachments

• esp08 Dec. 16.gif
    esp08 Dec. 16.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back