public pay phone listening device tap in (lil help please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Can anyone give me some instructions on how I could listen in to a payphone. Would it be too difficult? Dont worry, I live in a country where purty much everything is legal.

Thanks.

Re: public pay phone listening device tap in (lil help pleas

bootstrap's_bootstraps said:
Dont worry, I live in a country where purty much everything is legal.
Do you mean that pretty much everything is illegal? :lol: :lol:

You half answered your question. The other 1/2 of the answer is this.

Since pretty much anything is legal in your country (where are you, way out on some island? LOL) what you do is let someone use the phone, and as soon as they are done speaking, take the phone away from him/her and listen to the other guy.

OR

cut the phone wire and observe the connections. If there are three wires, one is for the listening speaker, one is for the microphone and the other is common to both. Rip your own phone hand set off your phone, and somehow hook it up to the pay phone, and now you can interrupt the caller as well as listen to what the caller has to say.

BUT, if you are not stupid, then please GIVE UP

you gotta understand that i'm not doing this for fun. no. not for fun. the streets where i live in are full of drug dealers. full of theives and stealers. they would rather give a percentage of their cocaine profit to the police to keep from being put in jail. or they would rather send some maryjane by mail. there are so many guys that cheat and they get all the wealth. so i just thought i'd do a little smoking myself.

Hi,one is for the listening speaker, one is for the microphone and the other is common to both.

Unfortunately it's not quite that simple. Don't know how it works in Brazil, but in UK there are only two wires. The system is quite complex but very efficient, in terms of wires and capabilities, there are high voltages involved also. A remote bug is easier than intercepting the signal from the line. You would need to know exactly how your local public telephone worked. Placing a small microphone and trasmitting circuit into the handset is a very easy thing to do compared to 'taping'

well if it's drugs your cracking down on I have no problem in telling you my secrets. But er I dont have any secrets to give away. Do you work for the police?? if yes then they should give you a device straight off to listen in.

sorry dude, you live in a corrupt world. Sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…