Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quadrature signals help

Status
Not open for further replies.
birdleg said:
I would just like to say thanks everyone for theyre help.
The problems I was having with Rons circuit were down to the fact that I am a goose. i have been an electrician now for 25yrs and when I look at a schematic always assume (the mother of all) when there are two components in a drawing, if they are part of the same assembly they are surrounded by dotted lines. So instead of using one CD4013 I used two and connected them up as U2A and U2B. Hence the second IC was missing supply voltage and much else besides.

Once this was rectified circuit worked like a dream so thanks again.

There is no such thing as a stupid question
That's kinda funny (but probably not to you). I thought of that, but then I thought - naaahhh. They are both labeled U2. I guess I should go with my gut next time. I'm happy you finally got it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back