Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF transmitter and reciver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zugard

hi there,

i want to design cheap RF remote toy car without using any readymade kit (rf module),,,
please help me out asap...

thanx for your reply,,, but actually i want to design it my own means i don't want to use any kind of module, is this possible with any linear integrated circuit

thanx for your reply,,, but actually i want to design it my own means i don't want to use any kind of module, is this possible with any linear integrated circuit

Cheap crap toys, which presumably are what you're asking about?, use really crude discrete radio systems - I would suggest you buy one and reverse engineer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back