Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transmittter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vignesh.baskar

i need a transmitter circuit which would work even when it is in the water.. please give me any ideas or redirect me to the sites.it s urgent

A radio controlled toy submarine stops working when it is deeper than only 1m.

Sound travells great through water. I always thought it would be interesting to try an ultrasonic transmitter for deep water control.

In the US, GSM is at a fairly high frequency (900+ MHz??), making them useless at an even more shallow depth than conventional RC modules (72-75MHz).

If you're thinking about the service in the US called FRS and GMRS, they are in the 460MHz area, but I don't think remote control is allowed.

Last edited:
Radio can travel through water but you need to use a very low frequency: 50kHz is often used for communication with submarines.

Sound is much better so a hydrophone is more commonly used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back