using a RTC in SF basic

MrDEB

I have a DS-1302 RTC module but how to use it?
I recall Jon Chandler made a vu meter clock but what he used for timing?
Am planning on a clock that has no hands, just LEDs but precision would be nice.

here is my correct schematic hopefully. After looking over my older schematic (8/27/24) I discovered my mistake.
Have researched and putting the 10K resistor directly connected to the gate allows faster turn on/off. In post#81 it is listed as voltage divider. NOTE I discovered my mistake before view post#81
Thanks for saving me some money before ordering boards.
After working on this seahawk project, I decided to redo the mess I produced with the Christmas stars a few years ago. NOTE the stars work great but the LEDs are connected wrong. Two LEDs in parelle one resistor.

Attachments

• Schematic_smd-seahawk_2024-08-28.pdf
    311.2 KB · Views: 10
L
I discovered my mistake.

You "DISCOVERED" your mistake? Perhaps posts 76, 78, 80 AND 81 had something to do with that truly remarkable discovery?

I shall look forward to more of your discoverys as you copy&paste[tm] your way to working code. I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all, since the code I provided you way back in post #4 was my first Swordfish Basic program. Unfortunately, I shan't be participating any further on you epic journey of discovery.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…