Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Divide by N

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of useless U-Toob videos featuring middle aged white guys that prove nothing, zero, nada...

What does Pickle juice have to do with HHO?

Ever wonder why if this stuff wasn't pure fiction why the designer just don't run a generator off a nearby lake?

Last edited:
How did a post about a digital dividers turn into a you-tube ad on Hyper hysterical output?

I think we have a leaky faucet. Drip drip.

Have not been able to make hydro star work
They have now 29 changes to the first model
Sorry
Im only interested in makeing a fuel other than gasoline work in engines, my concern is not your percieved value of any thead I'm still waiting for a sollution witch has yet to appear. So if you have it, lets see it, in detail
I'm waiting
Thank YOU in Advance for your expert advice

Sorry
Im only interested in makeing a fuel other than gasoline work in engines, my concern is not your percieved value of any thead I'm still waiting for a sollution witch has yet to appear. So if you have it, lets see it, in detail
I'm waiting
Thank YOU in Advance for your expert advice

What are you talking about? We're telling you HHO doesn't work; nobody offered an alternative. Methanol, Vodka, Pedal power...

Hmm, Now that is a surprise, where could the problem be?

I think edison had many more attempts at the light bulb. Lets get busy guys...Slackers.

Im only interested in makeing a fuel other than gasoline work in engines

Who would not want a better thing than the current choices, but we need to work within the confines of known science. I am all for a better way, but being foolhardy serves no purpose.

my concern is not your percieved value of any thead I'm still waiting for a sollution witch has yet to appear. So if you have it, lets see it, in detail

You must have missed that part in class about i before e except after c thing.

If you really want a quick solution, then perhaps you should seek the help of a witch. Otherwise, we must struggle with limits of science currently known.

BTW, I never claimed to have a solution. My only question was, why a divide by N thread turned into an HHO thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back