Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EISTAR SJ-1 Signal Injector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alhoop

I have an EISTAR SJ-1 that looks like a logic probe but seems to be a signal injector with an open collector output and 4 dip switches that seem to give a frequency out of 1hz to to 16M in 9 steps depending on the dip switch setting. Does any one have any info on this?
Thanks
A

PS never could find any thing on this other than one dealer who has 33 for sale.

Testing it showed the following : square wave output from 1hz to 1mhz in seven decade steps, stpe 8 is 8mhz and step 9 is 16mhz.
Roundoff occurs from 1mhz onwards but is probably a result of my test setup. What a find that I've had stored away for 20 years!l

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back